Give your computer or laptop a clean bill of health with our Computer Health Check service.
How does it work?
Once we receive your computer or laptop we will perform all of the processes listed in the computer health check check list. Our technicians will perform a thorough diagnosis of your PC or laptop. This diagnosis will allow us to fix any issues that may exist.
You will be provided with a report detailing any issues that we have identified. The report will also report any work that has been carried out.
We will provide you with our recommendations and also no obligation quotes for Internet security software and other products.
Computer health check check list
- Examine problems that you have identified
- Report on other problems that we can identify
- Remove unnecessary temporary files
- Fix registry issues
- Ensure that your system is fully up-to-date with Windows updates
- Schedule Windows updates
- Scan for and remove any viruses
- Scan for and remove any Malware
- Update your anti-virus protection definitions
- Check and repair minor hard disk errors
- Internal clean of your computer to remove dust
How Much does it cost?
It cost just £45 + VAT (£54 inc VAT) for our computer health check. Recommend a friend and you will receive 5% off your next health check.
If a hardware issue is found we will provide you with a quote to replace the hardware. Please visit our computer repair section to find out more about hardware faults.
Would you like a computer health check?
If so please call us on 0845 388 0916 or contact us using our contact form.